White Card Miranda
Official White Card Courses
Same Day White Card
Official Safework NSW White Card Miranda Above Chemist Warehouse. Cheapest white card NSW at $110.00. Includes Card Fee. PPE provided. No Hidden fees. Trusted RTO with hundreds of 5 star reviews. Safework Approval # 800381. Registered Training Organisation (RTO) # 41072
Book White Card Miranda
|White Card NSW||Wednesday||20 December 2023||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||MIRANDA||$110.00|
|White Card NSW||Thursday||11 January 2024||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||MIRANDA||$110.00|
|White Card NSW||Thursday||25 January 2024||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||MIRANDA||$110.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
Identification Requirements for White Card NSW
If you are new to the country (less than 6 weeks), currently in high school, or identify as Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander, you are exempt from the 100 points of ID requirements. I will address that below the 100 points of ID requirements in the headings below it. Please navigate there if that is you. If not, please see what you can use for 100 points of ID.
100 Points of ID Requirements (essential that is is in original format and not photos): For those who do require 100 points of ID, please see the list of acceptable documents below. Please note that it is essential for your ID to be original and from Australia (your passport can be foreign). Digital IDs, such as your driver’s license in the Service NSW app, are also acceptable.
- Passport (Australian or international) – 70 points
- Birth certificate – 70 points
- Citizenship certificate – 70 points
- Driver’s license – 40 points
- Photo card – 40 points
- Boat license – 40 points
- NSW high-risk license – 40 points
- Gun license – 40 points
- Bank card (from two different banks) – 25 points each
- Medicare card – 25 points
- Electricity bill – 25 points
- Car registration papers – 25 points
- Centrelink concession card – 25 points
- Phone bill – 25 points
Remember, you must use at least one photo ID as part of the 100 points requirement.
For any further questions or clarifications, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you throughout the enrolment process.
Exemption One: Arrived in Australia Less Than 6 Weeks Ago
If you have arrived in Australia within the past six weeks, you can use your passport or visa along with a bank card or driver’s license from your home country. For example, you could bring a passport and a bank card from your country of origin, and that would fulfill the ID requirements. If you don’t have a passport, you could use your visa and a bank card from your home country.
Exemption Two: Still in High School
If you are currently enrolled in high school, you can use your school ID as identification. If you don’t have a school ID, you can choose from the following options: driver’s license, birth certificate, passport, or citizenship certificate. You only need one thing.
Exemption Three: Identify as Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander
If you identify as Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander and do not have enough ID to meet the 100 points requirement, you can present two official references from relevant agencies. For further information on this exemption, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1300 988 181.
It is essential to bring the correct ID requirements with you. This is one of the most important parts of the class. Please see our requirements sections, if you are unsure about what is needed and ensure you have the necessary ID for the course. If you didn’t provide your USI during enrolment, you will also need to bring that with you.
Apart from that, just bring yourself and a good attitude, and you are sure to leave with a white card, ready to work in construction. You only need to wear normal comfortable clothes and shoes; there’s no requirement to wear or bring any construction clothing or PPE to the class. Everything you need will be provided at the venue for use on the day.
The venue is directly above Chemist Warehouse on Kingsway. There is a set of stairs to the left of the chemist’s. Ascend those stairs and we are the first shop on the right.
The white card course is run at Miranda on the Kingsway above Chemist Warehouse. The course is run between 9am and 3pm. It is a 6 hour course. Available dates can be found on the white card course calendar for the Miranda location below. Location: Shop 2/589-591 Kingsway, Miranda, NSW 2228 Phone: (02) 8582 8366 Parking: There is $4.00 all day parking available in the Diggers Carpark. The address for this is 14 Penprase lane, Miranda. There is limited all day parking available that is free on Willock Ave and at the bottom of Central Road. Train: The venue is a 2 minute walk from Miranda train station
Booking a white card course is a simple process. Before you begin, ensure you have your Unique Student Identifier (USI) ready. If you don’t have a USI yet, follow these steps to obtain one:
- Visit usi.gov.au and click on “Get a USI.”
- Follow the prompts to create your USI.
- If you already have a USI but can’t remember it, you can navigate to “Find my USI” on the website.
Now, follow these steps to book your white card course:
- Visit our website and find your course
- Choose your preferred location from the list of available course locations or scroll down to see all available courses at all locations in your state
- Select the date that best suits your availability.
- Click the “Enroll” button for the chosen date.
- Complete the enrollment form by providing your personal details and payment information.
Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing essential information about the course, including the date, time, and venue. Please keep an eye on your inbox and mark the date on your calendar.
- Anyone can book a white card course, regardless of their citizenship or visa status, as long as they are in Australia.
- If you are currently overseas but planning to attend the course in Australia, you can still book the course. Make sure to obtain your USI before coming to Australia and provide it to the instructor on the day of the course.
Congratulations! You are now successfully enrolled in the white card course. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or call 1300 988 181.