White Card Brisbane
1 min walk from Central Station
Official White Card QLD
Book White Card Brisbane
|White Card Qld||Monday||11 December 2023||04:30 pm - 09:00 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Friday||15 December 2023||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Tuesday||19 December 2023||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Friday||5 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Monday||8 January 2024||04:30 pm - 09:00 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Tuesday||9 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Friday||12 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Monday||15 January 2024||04:30 pm - 09:00 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Tuesday||16 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Friday||19 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Monday||22 January 2024||04:30 pm - 09:00 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Tuesday||23 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Monday||29 January 2024||04:30 pm - 09:00 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
|White Card Qld||Tuesday||30 January 2024||09:00 am - 01:30 pm||BRISBANE||$99.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
Identification Requirements for White Card in Queensland
If you are new to the country (less than 6 weeks), currently in high school, or identify as Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander, you are exempt from the ID requirements below. Please navigate to the bottom of this section if that is you and you will see the headings.
ID Requirements (essential that it is in original format and not photos): RTO must sight, three matching, original, evidence of identity (EOI) documents before undertaking GCIT. Please see the list of acceptable documents below. Please note that it is essential for your ID to be original and from Australia (your passport can be foreign).
The EOI documents must comprise either: • One (1) Category A document and two (2) Category B documents, or • Two (2) Category A documents and one (1) Category B document.
At least one Category A document must be photographic and show the person’s full name.
At least one Category A or B document must show the person’s date of birth and signature.
Category B documents must be Australian-issued documents.
Category A documents Status
• Australian Birth / Bicentennial Birth Certificate (born in 1988) – full (not Extract or Commemorative Certificate)
• Australian Citizenship Certificate / Naturalisation Certificate
• Department of Home Affairs (DHA) – Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status – Visa Evidence Card (with PLO56 Visa)
• Queensland or Federal police officer photo identity card. Current
• Australian passport
• Australian Certificate of Identity, Document of Identity, Titre de Voyage, Document de Voyage
• Foreign passport
• Australian photo driver licence
• Queensland Government issued photographic high risk work licence
• Queensland Accreditation / Authorisation: driver/rider trainer; pilot/escort vehicle driver; dangerous goods driver; tow truck driver/assistant; traffic controller; passenger transport driver (bus, taxi, limousine). Current or expired less than two years
• DHA – ImmiCard; Temporary or Resident Visa; Document for travel to Australia. Note: Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is not accepted. Valid up to five years after issue • Queensland Card 18+ (laminated). Issued after 01/01/1992
Category B documents – must be Australian issued documents Status
• Australian Defence Force photo identity card (excluding civilians)
• Australian Firearm Licence (with photo)
• Australian Security Guard/Crowd Controller Licence (with photo)
• Department of Veterans’ Affairs/Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (including Healthcare card)
• Education institution student identity document (must include photo and/or signature)
• Financial institution debit/credit card (must include signature and embossed/printed name)
• Medicare card; Department of Human Services BasicsCard
• Interstate government-issued or government-approved photo identity card. Current
For any further questions or clarifications, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you throughout the enrolment process.
Exemption One: You are in Australia on a Visa
If you have arrived in Australia on a Visa, you can use your passport & visa along with a bank card or driver’s license or birth certificate (only need to pick one of the three) from your home country. For example, you could bring a passport, your visa (can e on your phone in emails) and a bank card from your country of origin, and that would fulfill the ID requirements.
Exemption Two: Still in High School
If you are currently enrolled in high school, you can use your school ID as identification as well as ONE id document from category A or B above.
Exemption Three: Identify as Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander
If you identify as Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander and do not have enough ID to meet the 100 points requirement, you can present two official references from relevant agencies. For further information on this exemption, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1300 988 181.
You need to be careful as there are a lot of scam white card courses out there that are not official and not approved by the Australian government or the QLD government (Work Safe QLD). If you want peace of mind, you can check our approval on the Australian government websites below.
Australian government website training.gov.au
You can also contact WorkSafe QLD at 1300 362 128 and ask them to verify if we are approved with them.
To attend a white card course, the most crucial item to bring is the specific ID requirements mentioned above for White Card QLD.
Apart from the required identification, you only need to bring yourself and a positive attitude. All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), pens, and papers will be provided at the venue on the day of the course.
Feel free to bring a packed lunch or you can explore nearby local shops during your breaks throughout the day.
With the necessary ID and a good mindset, you’ll be well-prepared to make the most of your white card course.